“The way that home care and elder care services are delivered is changing and ElderCare at Home is leading the way!”
ElderCare at Home is the largest provider of community-based, dementia specific services, in Palm Beach, Broward, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties, with over 230 professional and para-professional caregivers.
As South Florida™ premier provider, of geriatric care management and at-home assisted living services for patients and families suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. Elder Care is your single source for all of your senior care and geriatric care management needs. One telephone call will give you access to the finest dementia specific elder care and geriatric care management services available
ElderCare At Home is an Alzheimer’s/Dementia specific geriatric care management firm and licensed nurse registry, specializing in the very special needs of cognitively impaired patients and their families. ElderCare at Home provides comprehensive geriatric care and elder care services that evolve as the individual patient and families needs change.
Why Use Us?
Since our inception, ElderCare at Home has fully integrated geriatric care management with at home assisted living services. Utilizing a multidisciplinary team approach and focusing on the needs of the entire family, we are able to keep our clients in the place they most want to be… their own home! Our staff consists of registered nurses, social workers, advanced degreed professionals, certified geriatric care managers, and hundreds of highly skilled ElderCare Specialists such as LPN’s, CNA’s/HHA’s and companions. Working together, they implement each clients personal ElderCare Plan.
How Do I know if I Need it?
- Are you and your family trying to keep your loved one at home and finding it difficult to manage all of their needs?
- Is your loved one becoming more difficult to manage at home?
- Is he or she more anxious, agitated or confused?
- Has bathing become a problem?
- Does the patient require medication management?
- Do you find yourself becoming overwhelmed, sad, depressed or angry?
- Have you stopped seeing friends and participating in activities you once enjoyed?
- Are you lonely?
- Do you live at a distance and are trying to manage the care of your own family and the needs of your aging parents?
- Have you or your loved one been recently diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or another memory impairment?
- Do you need help understanding the disease process?
- Do you want to assure that your long-term care needs and those of your loved one are met?