All applications should be emailed directly to Erica.email@example.com.
Please contact Human Resources at 800-209-4342 for careers in Palm Beach, Broward, & Martin Counties.
ElderCare at Home specializes in providing care to patient’s suffering from Alzheimer’s disease, dementia or other memory impairments. We are seeking applicants that not only enjoy working with the memory impaired, but who have an interest in making a difference in the lives of the patients and families they serve.
At ElderCare at Home, we utilize a multidisciplinary team approach in the provision of quality patient care. You will serve a vital role on the team. All applicants must have experience as well as a proven track record of successfully interacting with caregivers and family members.
CNA’s, HHA’s, RN’s, LPN’s, Geriatric Care Managers, Companions & Live-in Caregivers Needed for Memory Impaired Patients! Male, Female & Bi-Lingual ENCOURAGED!
- Part-time and full-time basis.
- Excellent pay rates.
- Long or short hours! Set your own schedule!
- Live-in shifts available full-time or relief
- Weekends and/or Weekdays available
- Earn Paid Vacations
- Sign on Bonus
- Referral Bonus
Ideal candidates are outgoing, have a positive attitude, work well with others, are sensitive, caring and determined to assist their patients in maintaining the best quality of life possible. For consideration, please contact our Human Resources department or forward your resume in confidence to Erica.firstname.lastname@example.org.
GERIATRIC CARE MANAGERS
Per-diem, part-time, Geriatric Care Managers needed the entire Broward, Palm Beach & Martin County area. Responsibilities will include community education, patient assessment, coordination and implementation of the ElderCare Plan. As a Care Manager, you will provide essential care management services for our eldercare clients on a per visit or hourly basis.
You will be responsible for the assurance of quality eldercare services that will include assessments, intervention, advocacy, client visits, clinical coordination, family education and conferences, and any other related areas.
Applicants must have a valid Florida RN or LPN license and/or have completed their Degree in Social Work or other appropriate discipline. All applicants should have at least two years of professional experience, preferably in elder care, geriatrics and memory impairments. Our ideal candidate is extremely outgoing, committed to providing world-class service, and has a positive, can-do attitude. Strong and effective assessment, care management, interpersonal and customer service skills are essential.
Must meet criteria for membership of the National Association of Professional Care Managers and certification by the National Council of Certified Care Mangers. Email resume with salary requirements, in confidence via email to:Erica.email@example.com.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE PREPARED AS FOLLOWS: TESTING:
All Companions must show proof of training before assessments. CNA’s & HHA’s must pass verbal & written exams. Skills tests will be given at our discretion. REFERENCES: (Required) minimum of one (1) year experience in your field). Bring names, addresses & phone numbers of your previous clients, registries, agencies, or employers for at least the last five years. WE WILL CHECK REFERENCES!
DOCUMENTS: (Must be Original)
- Driver’s License and proof of automobile insurance. Must have own car. Social Security Card or I-9 Requirements Work Authorization (if appropriate)CPR Card “must be active License / Certificate: RN’s & LPN’s Florida State License CNA “ Florida State Certificate HHA’s minimum 40 hour HHA Certificate which shows the curriculum stipulated by State of Florida Administrative Code, 59A-8.014Physical: Within six (6) months signed by an MD, PA, OP, RN, ARNP, or DO and CAN NOT be completed by a chiropractor. Statement must state Free of communicable disease and of good health sufficient to provide services to persons with compromised health.
- Chest X-Ray or Mantoux method tuberculin skin-test: within two (2) years with negative results and signed by doctor or the person administering test.
- HIV Original Certificate: Four (4) hours for RN’s & LPN’s Two (2) hours for CNA’s & HHA’s
- HIV Update: Two (2) hours for RN’s & LPN’s One (1) hour for CNA’s & HHA’s
- Domestic Violence Certification: Required of RN’s & LPN’s only
- Mandatory Malpractice Insurance: $60.00 for LPN/RN and $48.00 for CNA’s/HHA’s
- Must have completed livescan level 2 background and be eligible on the AHCA website
For more information please call Erica at 1-800-209-4342.