You need to know the very best place to begin
- The place to begin to find the very best private duty home care agency suited specifically to your loved ones needs
- The place to begin to find the very best and most respected private duty home care agency specializing in Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other memory impairments.
- The place to begin to find the very best private duty caregivers who will nurture your loved one and provide them with compassionate and professional private duty care
- The place to begin to find the very best private duty home care team that will be there for you 24 hours per day
- The place to begin to find the very best people that will give you the guidance and support you need, and the peace of mind you deserve.
The place to begin is ElderCare at Home
In support of our geriatric care management services, ElderCare at Home is licensed by the state of Florida as a nurse registry. Our private duty ElderCare Specialists are independent companions, certified nurses assistants (CNA), Home Health Assistants (HHA), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), and Registered Nurses (RN) that have been specially trained to provided exceptional care to Alzheimer’s, dementia or other memory impaired patients.
Each ElderCare Specialist has been individually selected and recommended to you based upon his or her compassion, skills, and expertise in providing exceptional private duty care and enhancing the quality of life for the aging adult.
ElderCare at Home requires each applicant to complete a thorough screening and orientation process that exceeds state, and other common accreditation and licensing standards. When an applicant meets our strict criteria they then work directly with our care managers and focus on the specific private duty care needs of each patient and family that they serve.
The following is a list of the most common services our private duty Registered Nurses (RN’s), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN’s), Certified Nurses Aides (CNA’s), and Home Health Aides (HHA’s) provide:
Affordable Private Duty Home Care Services
|Private Duty assistance with bathing, dressing, walking and personal care||One Hour & 2 Hour Bath Visits|
|Nutritious Meal Preparation||Live-In Care|
|Light housekeeping and laundry (see Comforting Companions for complete list)||Wound Care|
|Transportation & Errands||Incontinence Care|
|Respite Care||Pre-Operative & Post-Operative Care|
|Alzheimer’s/Dementia & Memory Impairment Private Duty Care & Support||Wound Care|
|End-of Life Home Care Services||Friendship & Companionship|
|Palliative Care & Support||Socialization & Social Activities|
|Medication Management||Cognitive Stimulation|
|Medical and Patient Advocacy||Affordable, temporary, full-time or part-time care|
Alzheimer’s/Dementia Specific Private Duty Home Care Services
CNA’s, HHA’s, RN’s, LPN’s and Companions
In Palm Beach, Broward, Martin, St Lucie and Indian River Counties