How Do I Know if I Need Extra Support?
Since our inception, ElderCare at Home has helped thousands of families keep their loved one in the place they most want to be… their own home! Our large network of thoroughly screened and credentialed independent contractors, includes hundreds of highly skilled RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s/HHA’s and companions.
Our reputation for referring the best caregivers to help meet your needs, is simply impeccable!
- Are you trying to keep your loved one at home and finding it difficult to manage all of their needs?
- Is your loved one becoming more difficult to manage at home?
- Is he or she more anxious, agitated or confused?
- Has bathing become a problem?
- Does he or she need help with medications?
- Do you find yourself becoming overwhelmed, sad, depressed or angry?
ElderCare At Home, specializes in referring the best caregivers to meet the very special needs of
cognitively impaired patients and their families.
As a licensed Nurse Registry, ElderCare at Home is the largest registry offering referrals of caregivers who can provide community-based, dementia specific services, in Palm Beach, Broward, Martin, St. Lucie, Indian River and Okeechobee Counties.
With access to hundreds of registered, independent professional and para-professional caregivers, available for referral, ElderCare at Home represents you in locating qualified Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides, LPN’s and RN’s, who are contracted and compensated as independent contractors.
Alzheimer’s Dementia Specific In Home Care and Senior Care Services
You're In Charge!
While there are several options for those that want assistance with their in-home and/or personal care needs, the Consumer Directed Model or Nurse Registry puts families and patients in control of the decisions regarding their care, their choice of caregiver, and how much they are willing to pay for the services they require.
Our Nurse Registry model gives us the flexibility to attract qualified, self-employed professional caregivers with years of experience that have been thoroughly screened and vetted through our rigorous screening and orientation process.
Registered caregivers include Companions, Certified Nursing Assistants or (CNAs), and Home Health Aides or (HHAs), Licensed Pracical Nurses (LPN’s) and Registered Nurses (RN’s), that are referred to our clients for their approval and acceptance.
Value Added Services!
Some of the benefits of hiring ElderCare at Home to match you with a caregiver that can best meet your individual client objectives, include:
- Complimentary Client Consultation Client meets with an ElderCare at Home representative and determines their care needs and personal client objectives.
- Client/Caregiver Match Client selects a caregiver from ElderCare at Home’s screened, verified, credentialed, and insured candidates.
- Client Control Client is always in control!
- Client Cost Client enjoys affordable care options and solely decides what they are willing to pay for care.
- Client Confidence Client can remain confident that ElderCare at Home will manage administrative and on-going compliance requirements on your behalf; as well as refer you to new caregivers, at your request.
My Caregiver Match Guarantee™!
We will successfully match you with a caregiver, or you
don’t have to pay our fee!*