Easing Your Worry & Giving You Peace of Mind
Are you a caregiver seeking help for a loved one? Do you worry about his/her safety when they’re alone? Could you use some peace of mind knowing that they’re well cared for? At ElderCare at Home we strive to provide the best caregivers to you and your family. Our number one priority is to give you, the caregiver, the confidence to know that your loved one is being cared for – as you would – while you’re away.
Treating Your Family Like Our Own
There are 3 things in this world that you should never sacrifice – your family, your health and your home care! Our compassionate and caring referred caregivers are here to care for your aging loved one, the way you would – with love, patience and understanding. They have the experience, professionalism and dedication that can bring you the peace of mind you’ve been looking for.
Free Home Care Assessment
Whether you are a spouse, adult child, or close friend, it can be hard to know what your loved one needs and which services would be most beneficial. ElderCare at Home offers a Free, no obligation Home Care Assessment with an Aging Life Care Manager, at which time you can talk about you loved ones needs and they can help you determine what is best for you and your family. Some of the things that are covered during the complimentary home care assessment include:
- Current medical conditions and any recent diagnosis
- Specific short-term and long-term coals
- Creating a schedule that works best for you and for your loved one
- Negotiation of pricing and payment methods giving you a variety of options that work within your budget
- Moving Forward Transition Plan™ – Completion of paperwork, emergency plan and other important information
- Follow-up, Quality Assurance and Communication