Director of Community Relations
ElderCare at Home is looking for an experienced, self-motivated business development professional that is familiar with the Palm Beach county market. Our Director of Community Relations will be responsible for establishing and implementing sales strategies, establishing, maintaining and increasing customer loyalty, meeting/exceeding goals and providing timely follow-up documentation.
Primary duties include identifying, researching and securing new business opportunities utilizing prospecting skills; coordinating effective communication with office to assure accurate flow of information; and developing and implementing effective and successful sales presentations. Must have the ability to develop, implement and discuss strategic concepts and present ElderCare at Home’s unique capabilities; and develop and present strategic solutions to decision-makers.
In this position you will:
- Work to develop and implement community relations strategy in support of business goals and objectives.
- Represent ElderCare at Home in the community with the highest level of professionalism.
- Manage and nurture relationships with identified stakeholders including, but not limited to community business leaders and health and social services leaders.
- Direct and manage stakeholder engagement planning and community visibility across the healthcare marketplace.
- Drive and generate referrals that result in increased business for ElderCare at Home
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in community relations, marketing, communication, business or related field, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in the healthcare marketplace.
- At least two years experience marketing in the local home health market is required.
- Be a proven producer with a significant track record of bringing in substantial numbers of referrals on a long-term basis.
- Must be well connected in the home health industry with physicians, senior living communities, hospice and rehabilitation centers.
- Be aggressive and tireless in pursuing new prospects and willing to take on the responsibility of driving growth and leading others.
- Candidate must demonstrate evidence of achieving sales goals within the market and/or demonstrate a track record of consistently exceeding corporate goals Strong customer service, sense of urgency and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Ability to demonstrate the skills and ability to work effectively to build quality relationships with colleagues, customers, and executive management through positive interactions.
- Ability to assess, understand, and adapt to changes in the marketplace.
ElderCare at Home offers an excellent compensation and benefit package including health insurance, retirement, disability insurance, PTO and paid holidays.
Please submit resume, in confidence to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer