Memory Care at Home™
Our independent licensed, certified and credentialed caregivers understand the effects memory loss can have on the family and they bring a depth of knowledge and experience of what’s needed to make life easier for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or other neurocognitive disorder.
We work hard to facilitate a great caregiver match because the right person and a structured routine make the day much better for your loved one, and for you. Some of the memory care services CNA’s and Home Health Aides can provide include:
- Keeping your loved one’s space neat, clean and uncluttered
- Communicate clearly with the person with memory loss
- Establish structured routines based on your loved one’s preferences
- Manage mood swings and unwanted behaviors
- Maintain familiar activities based on your loved one’s abilities
- Provide comfort, friendship and peace of mind.
- Delay premature nursing home placement
- Helps Your Loved One Remain Safe and Calm at Home
- Encourages Engagement
- Provides Nutritious Meals
- Creates Social Interaction
Changes in memory and cognitive function affect not only the person who has been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, but it also affects family members and loved ones. Often, the primary caregiver is a spouse or family member who doesn’t realize the toll full-time caregiving can place on their physical and mental well-being. ElderCare at Home can help. Our referred caregivers can provide the assistance you need whether for just a few hours or for a full-day.
Call today to schedule a free consultation with one of our memory
care managers and learn more about Memory Care at Home™.
My Caregiver Match Guarantee™!
We will successfully match you with a caregiver, or you don't have to pay our fee!*